Our company specializes in providing high-quality 3D printing services using both FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) and MSLA (Masked Stereolithography) Resin-based technologies. With our state-of-the-art equipment and skilled technicians, we can produce intricate and precise models using a wide range of materials to meet the needs of our clients. Whether it's a prototype, a functional part, or a detailed model, we can offer a solution that fits your requirements. Our commitment to quality, affordability, and timely delivery makes us the go-to choice for businesses and individuals alike looking for reliable 3D printing services. Whether it be a single part, or a small batch production, you can be sure we'll do our best to get the parts done at a very high standard.
Our common FDM materials and their recommended applications
- PLA for light load or non-mechanical parts. Suitable for larger display models, cases, and general applications without need for elevated temperature resistance.
- PETG for display or mechanical parts. Good general-purpose material with higher temperature resistance and durability than PLA. Could be coated with food-safe epoxy for contact with foods.
- ABS for strong, tough, and durable parts. Recommended for bolts, 3D printer parts, injection moulding replacement, mechanical applications, or parts that need to handle a beating. Higher temperature resistance than both PLA and PETG.
- ASA is similar to ABS in characteristics, but with added UV resistance.
Our common MSLA materials and their recommended applications
- High Detail General Purpose Resin for models and non-mechanical parts. Can be easily primed and painted by customers. Default colour is navy grey, but can be custom request depending on available options in the market.
- High Detail ABS-like Tough Resin for rugged and durable mechanical applications. Can be drilled, tapped, hammered, etc. Default colour is black, but white, grey, and blue, can also be custom ordered.
Generally, we recommend MSLA for intricate models like small sculptures, miniature models for table top games / displaying, jewelry prototypes, etc. and FDM for everything else. Our rates for Custom 3D Printing start from as low as $2 / print hour for FDM.
To start a custom 3D Printing Commission, please fill out the form below with details on your needs and applications to start the process. You can also send us your files in a follow up email for final quotes.